Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chap Goh Mei at GK Hotel, Kampar

Chap Goh Mei this year fall on 9th Feb on Monday. The happy thing about this day is we get to celebrate this meaningful day because 9th Feb is also a public holiday as the replacement for Thaipusam which fall on 8th on Sunday. GK Hotel here stand for Grand Kampar Hotel. It located in new town or Bandar Baru in Kampar. It is very easy to find GK Hotel in Kampar because it is a tallest buiding in Kampar and it's a most beautiful one also. I don't understand why such hotel is being build here because Kampar is famous only for its food and not a tourist attraction place. I celebrated my 1st Chap Goh Mei in Kampar, Perak for the very first time. I went to the GK Hotel and had my dinner there with my coursemates. It was a fun time having dinner together. We ordered a set meal which consist of 8 dishes including 'Yee Sang' as a main dish. Here are some highlights on that day:

1 comment:

  1. ooo..nice one..y i duno u got such a nice dinner wan?mewah mewah...

    ReplyDelete