Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Phase of Life

This is what everybody have to go through including myself after finish study at university. This final semester started with odd feeling after came back from industrial training. Maybe because it was the final semester of the study. However, mind cannot be off from what I want to achieve in my study. Trying hard to motivate ownself and carry on with the same mentality before industrial training. Trying hard to control emotion especially when we approaching the final examination where we all are separated to respective home and new life. What I did were appreciate every second with friends in university. Now back at home feeling lost in the process of creating new path for my life. Wish all my friends the very best in life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment