Sunday, December 12, 2010

KLIMS 2010

Last tuesday was a public holiday which I took the opportunity to visit the KL International Motor Show 2010. It was expected to be crowded on that day so I together with my friends, amy n starbucks went to PWTC early so that can avoid the jam packed area. The reason why I so eager to visit to KLIMS because it is not held every year and I like to see exotic cars. Although the entrance fees was abit expensive but I think it is worth. The previous KLIMS was back in 2006.

Overall, the show is quite huge but I am not satisfy with the number of exhibitors there as I expect more. Many brands like Ferrari, Volkswagen, Lamborghini, BMW and Mercedes are not taking part in this year. It is quite a dissappointed show overall but there is some nice displays especially the one by local brand, Proton and Perodua.



3 comments:

  1. yaya..not enough great company take part..not enough impressive..keke..neway, as u say local display quite a number of cars though many are concept cars..hehe..overall ok ok la..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. weekend rm5 ne..wasted..hihi..batman car more geng..use polystyrene 1..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. polystyrene batman car??? wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete