Wednesday, June 2, 2010

tough time.....

It has been some time since my last post back to my last sem where I was so busy with my assignments then followed by shocking incident during study week and finally final examination. After all that, I only have 2 weeks time to rest at home then have to go back to Kampar. I am glad that I made used of the time and managed to recharge some of my body. This week just started new semester as is looking tougher than before. On first day itself already has sleepless night. Hope to do more better than previous and good luck to all my coursemates as well. Take it easy and we will do good. :D

6 comments:

  1. Not sure.....If free then only can think of going back.if not dunno when only can go back.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambate Geok~ stay tough..stay cool..stay relax..hahaha.. Good luck~!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh at least come back once la..got ktm easy ne..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i can go back also but if no time also cant do anything.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. just do ur best la ya...gambate!!

    ReplyDelete