Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tribute to the star of century

When first I heard about his dead from my friend, I was not believe it because I though it's just a joke from them. But when I saw a lot of news about this, I was shocked because of the sudden dead of the superstar. I can say is megastar, perhaps. Too great to name him. No one can replace him forever. The person I mention about is Michael Jackson. Full name Michael Joseph Jackson, who is 7th child of the Jackson family, made his debut back in 1968 as a member of The Jackson 5. His solo career began in 1971. He is also referred to as the 'King of Pop". His influential, power and energy on the stage is really amazing. He's a great entertainer, dancer and singer of all time. His popular songs include "Beat It", "Billie Jean", "Earth Song" and "Man in the Mirror".

MJ collapsed at his rented mansion on June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles. He was noted to have suffered in cardiac arrest and pronounced dead after that. All the fans of MJ would surely remember his moonwalk and performance. The most sad one is his death at the wrong time. He was in preparation to perform in 50 farewell concerts in London. All the fans who already bought their ticket surely feel dissappointed and cry in pain. No matter what, his contribution to the music world is irreplaceable and he will surely remembered forever by the world. MJ.....rest in peace. may the god bless you...

5 comments:

  1. yaya...life full of unexpectedness...RIP MJ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis is not sumthg unexpected, everyone is expected to die one day, but in MJ's case, it is jz too soon ba..hehe..ya,great songs frm him. some of my favor; earth song, man in the mirror and heal the world..his powerful songs able to convey environmental and humane message/awareness to ppl far way better den any million words blas frm any politician's mouth.. my salute to MJ, RIP..peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. swan said 'earth song'? i thought there's one called 'what about us' is that the one she meant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it is called earth song. my fuckin friend lied to me. anyway, check this out. scroll down http://gloone.se/

    ReplyDelete