Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Malay timber house assignment

This assignment is my toughest assignment for this semester. We are required to form a group of two with 3 topics to choose from which are steel, timber and reinforced concrete building. At first, when I heard our lecturer want us to distribute the topic among all the groups in the class, I quickly choose the timber house because the group choosing the timber building will be given more marks. But timber house is the hardest to do among all the topic because it is hard to find a timber house to do.

I were planned to start early with this assignment but I couldn't because I still have other assignments to complete. We were given more than enough time to do this assignment but I only started to do it 3 weeks before due date. As the time past, I slowly proceed with the assignment and managed to finish it before due date.

About searching for Malay house for the assignment, my groupmate and I managed to find a few timber house about 20 minutes ride from my house here in Kampar. It is located in small town called Chenderiang. We choose only 2 different timber houses to take picture. The first timber house is a beautiful designed collapsed Malay house and another one look perfect but very simple. After we showed the pictures to our lecturer, he asked us to do the collapsed one. Then, we have to go back and do research on it for second time.

The pictures below are part of my assignment which is for presentation. I used about 1 day time to complete my drawing. I drawed 4 of them below. When I drawing these plan, it remind me of my difficult time last semester in technical drawing which I spent so much time to complete the assignment.



1 comment:

  1. waa.geok..really pui fuk u la..can draw so nice..if me i draw d kiddy type oso susah d...clap clap^^

    ReplyDelete